Are you looking for a new career as a Ultrasound Technologists?
We are offering Sign On Bonuses for Experienced Techs!!
Under direction of a Radiologist, perform diagnostic ultrasonographic procedures, to include abdominal, pelvic, thoracic, head and neck, obstetric and extremity (non vascular) exams and able to assist in invasive procedures with a practitioner.
- Graduate of an AMA approved school of ultrasonography or radiologic technology.
- Either registered or registry eligible through the Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers(RDMS) or the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist(ARRT).
- Desirable characteristics include at least two years of experience in a hospital or medically related environment.
- Must be able to follow directions and to perform work according to department standards when no directions are given. Must be emotionally mature and able to function under stress.
- Certificate in Ultrasound or RDMS required.
- BLS required.
- ACLS and PALS preferred.
Eastern New Mexico Medical Center is your community healthcare provider: a 162-bed facility with inpatient and outpatient care. We believe in the power of people to create great care. We’re more than 150 healthcare professionals strong. We are a Joint Commission accredited facility.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 7cb73785-f20a-4e3c-b9ae-b0085f3b9e3e