Are you looking for a new career as a Surgical Technologists?
We are offering Sign On Bonuses for Experienced Techs!!
- Responsible for assisting in the care of patients under the direction of an RN.
- Assists surgical team during operative procedures by arranging and inventorying sterile set-up for operations and passing items to doctors and nurses as needed.
- Assists in preparing and moving patients and in cleaning the operating room.
- When not in the operating room will work as a patient care tech in the assigned unit.
- Must be able to follow directions and perform work according to department standards under the supervision of an RN.
- Must be emotionally mature and able to function effectively under stress.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- BLS required.
- Certified Surgical Technologist preferred.
- Desirable characteristics include at least two years of experience as a Surgical Tech, preferably in the area of application.
Eastern New Mexico Medical Center is your community healthcare provider: a 162-bed facility with inpatient and outpatient care. We believe in the power of people to create great care. We’re more than 150 healthcare professionals strong. We are a Joint Commission accredited facility.