Surgical First Assist
Are you looking for a new career as a First Assist Surgical Technologists?
We are offering Sign On Bonuses for Experienced Techs!!
- Provides direct support to surgeons during surgical procedures.
- Positioning and prepping patients prior to surgery, ensuring clear visibility for the surgeon by using instruments such as retractors and sponges, controlling bleeding, closing surgery sites using sutures or staples and properly dressing wounds.
- They also collaborate with doctors and other surgical team members to ensure proper post-operative care of patients.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- BLS Required.
- ACLS Preferred.
- PALS Preferred.
- Graduate The American Board of Surgical Assistants with a Certification as a Surgical First Assist required.
- At least two years experience as a surgical tech is required.
Eastern New Mexico Medical Center is your community healthcare provider: a 162-bed facility with inpatient and outpatient care. We believe in the power of people to create great care. We’re more than 150 healthcare professionals strong. We are a Joint Commission accredited facility.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 5debf450-dbed-40f5-b3b4-d2b31348e8ea