Social Worker MSW - PRN
Responsible for interviewing clients and their families and coordinates and plans programs and activities to meet their social and emotional needs. Functions (with Department Director) as Patient Advocate and completes other tasks as assigned by Department Director.
- New Mexico Licensed Social Worker certification preferred and a Masters degree in Social Work.
- Desirable characteristics include a proficiency in written and verbal communication; ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships; an understanding of JCAHO and CMS requirements and a minimum of two years experience in a health care institution.
- Must be able to follow directions and perform work according to department standards when no directions are given.
- Must be emotionally mature and able to function effectively under stress.
- BLS required.
- CPI Certification must be obtained during week of NEO.