Security/PBX Officer - FT
Under the supervision of the Security/PBX Director, the Security Officer is responsible for the safety and security of patients, staff, visitors and all other while on the premises of ENMMC to include hospital property as might fall under the supervision of the hospital.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent education.
- Ability to read, write and speak English clearly.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Previous Security and or PBX experience preferred.
- Posses good and pleasant skills and ability to problem solve.
- CPI Certification must be obtained during week of NEO.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: f5e2cea3-a145-43d6-a4ab-c6d16fe8ecff