RN Resource Float Pool (.9)
The Registered Nurse shall be responsible for assessing, planning, supervising and evaluating the nursing care of patients and for correlating the nursing process, the medical plan of care and policies. The position will float to other units as needed to include, but is not limited to: Critical Care Unit, Medical Surgical Unit, Emergency Department, Sunrise Behavioral Unit, & Family Care Services with appropriate competencies. Must possess a current NM license as a Registered Nurse or a multi-state compact license that allows the nurse to work in NM.
- Float Pool RN’s should have a minimum of two (2) years of experience as an R.N. and experience in a minimum of two (2) specialty areas. Candidates with less experience will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis by the CNO/ACNO.
- Must be able to follow directions and perform work according to department standards when no directions are given.
- Must be emotionally mature and able to function effectively under stress.
- Must possess a current NM license as a Registered Nurse or a multi-state compact license that allows the nurse to work in NM.
- Medical / Surgical / Sunrise BLS & ACLS required. Family Care Services BLS, ACLS, NRP & PALS Required.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: bf1ea531-4361-4bda-9461-2c7460726565