RN - PACU FT
Sign-On Bonus with 1 year commitment
- NM RN license
- Diploma or Associate Degree in Nursing with license in good standing to practice as a Registered Nurse
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Desirable characteristics include at least one year of experience as an R.N., preferably in the area of application.
- Must be able to follow directions and perform work according to department standards when no directions are given.
- Must be emotionally mature and able to function effectively under stress.
- Must possess a current NM license as a Registered Nurse or a multi-state compact license that allows the nurse to work in NM.
BLS, ACLS & PALS required (New Grads have 30 days from hire date to obtain ACLS).
PALS must be obtained within 60 days of hire.
CPI Certification must be obtained during week of NEO. TNCC is desirable.
About the Job:
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements, and documents nursing care
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
We know it's not just about finding a job. It's about finding a community you can be an active part of. ENNMC is an employer that will motivate you, inspire you, and allow you to grow. We invite you to learn more and apply today!
Eastern New Mexico Medical Center provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
"To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org"
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 0c26269a-2e5d-4a05-8e26-ecb1812dd45f