RN - Nursery - FT
The Registered Nurse shall be responsible for assessing, planning, supervising and evaluating the nursing care of patients and for correlating the nursing process, the medical plan of care and policies.
- Diploma or Associate Degree in Nursing with license in good standing to practice as a Registered Nurse
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing preferred
- Desirable characteristics include at least one year of experience as an R.N., preferably in the area of application.
- Must be able to follow directions and perform work according to department standards when no directions are given.
- Must be emotionally mature and able to function effectively under stress.
- Must possess a current NM license as a Registered Nurse or a multi-state compact license that allows the nurse to work in NM.
- BLS required.
- ACLS, PALS & NRP must be obtained within 6 months of hire.
- CPI Certification must be obtained during week of NEO.