RN MedSurg PRN
RN- Med/Surg PRN
Interested in making a real impact in healthcare?
Eastern New Mexico Medical Center is on the lookout for a passionate, dedicated Med/Surg RN to join our dynamic team. With your skills and our commitment to patient care, we can make a difference together!
• Utilizes the Nursing Process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate highest quality nursing care
• Coordinates the care of the patient through collaboration and appropriate delegation
• Provides age specific care and teaching to selected patient populations
• Monitors and recognizes changes in physiologic status, takes appropriate action based on assessment and evaluates and documents findings and patient response
• Interacts frequently with all patient service departments; utilizes interdisciplinary input to plan, implement and evaluate care
• All other duties as assigned within the scope of nursing practice
Required: Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
What We're Looking For:
- Current professional nursing license to practice as a Registered Nurse in New Mexico
- BLS, ACLS, PALS, TNCC, and SAMA certifications
About Your Role:
You'll evaluate assigned patients, plan, implement, and document nursing care in the ER, assist physicians during examinations and procedures, and promote patients' independence by teaching them and their families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills.
We know it's not just about finding a job. It's about finding a community you can be an active part of. ENMMC is an employer that will motivate you, inspire you, and allow you to grow. We invite you to learn more and apply today!
Eastern New Mexico Medical Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Eastern New Mexico Medical Center provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
At Eastern New Mexico Medical Center (ENMMC), we focus on cultivating an environment that inspires growth, empowering leadership and encourages health and well-being, not just in the communities we serve but also in the careers of those who make an impact in the lives of many. We know that understanding and addressing the wants, needs and expectations of our patients is critical to our success. And we recognize that the compassion and collaboration of our staff, physicians and volunteers are key to our continued success and are the core of our mission. We strive to create an environment of teamwork and engagement, where employees work together on continuous quality improvement with a focus on patient safety. We are looking for individuals who share this commitment and understanding. As a future employee your personal growth and development is paramount at ENMMC. Come join us in making a difference!
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: a3ea2903-b33d-40c0-9ff2-56b2a52eeb25