RN - L&D
The Registered Nurse shall be responsible for assessing, planning, supervising and evaluating the nursing care of patients and for correlating the nursing process, the medical plan of care and policies.
- Diploma or Associate Degree in Nursing with license in good standing to practice as a Registered Nurse. Bachelors Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Desirable characteristics include at least one year of experience as an R.N., preferably in the area of application.
- Must be able to follow directions and perform work according to department standards when no directions are given.
- Must be emotionally mature and able to function effectively under stress.
- Must possess a current NM license as a Registered Nurse or a multi-state compact license that allows the nurse to work in NM.
- BLS & ACLS required (New Grads have 30 days from hire date to obtain ACLS).
- PALS & NRP must be obtained within 60 days of hire.
- CPI Certification must be obtained during week of NEO.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 07bb129c-21f0-44be-82f8-486503dc0f68