RN Labor and Delivery PRN
RN- Labor and Delivery PRN
As a Registered Nurse at, Eastern New Mexico Medical Center, you’ll play a vital role in doing what you do best - providing quality care to our patients. Desirable characteristics include at least one year of experience as an R.N., preferably in the area of application. Our nurses enjoy a robust benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), flexible scheduling, 100% licensure/certification reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement, and up to $20K for student loan payments.
We’re seeking RN’s! Come join our family and be a part of a culture that's dedicated to improving lives!
In order to give the best patient care, we must be at our best. That’s why we’re committed to providing a range of competitive benefits for your health, family, and future.
- NM RN license
- Associates Degree in Nursing, Bachelors preferred
- BLS required,
- ACLS required,
- PALS required,
- NRP required, and
- STABLE required.
- Must have experience in L&D Department
About the Job:
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements, and documents nursing care
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
Benefits: (PRN Positions Not Eligible)
- Sign-On Bonus for qualified full-time positions
- Tuition reimbursement
- Affordable, comprehensive medical plans
- Student loan payments for FT RNs
- Student loan payments for FT LPNs
- Paid vacation and personal time
- Flexible spending accounts·
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401K plan with Employer match
We know it's not just about finding a job. It's about finding a community you can be an active part of. ENMMC is an employer that will motivate you, inspire you, and allow you to grow. We invite you to learn more and apply today!
Eastern New Mexico Medical Center provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
At Eastern New Mexico Medical Center (ENMMC), we focus on cultivating an environment that inspires growth, empowering leadership and encourages health and well-being, not just in the communities we serve but also in the careers of those who make an impact in the lives of many. We know that understanding and addressing the wants, needs and expectations of our patients is critical to our success. And we recognize that the compassion and collaboration of our staff, physicians and volunteers are key to our continued success and are the core of our mission. We strive to create an environment of teamwork and engagement, where employees work together on continuous quality improvement with a focus on patient safety. We are looking for individuals who share this commitment and understanding. As a future employee your personal growth and development is paramount at ENMMC. Come join us in making a difference!