RN - Imaging
The Registered Nurse shall be responsible for assessing, planning, supervising and evaluating the nursing care of patients and for correlating the nursing process, the medical plan of care and policies.
- Must possess a current NM license as a Registered Nurse or a multi-state compact license that allows the nurse to work in NM. Desirable characteristics include at least one year of experience as an R.N., preferably in the area of application.
- Must be able to follow directions and perform work according to department standards when no directions are given.
- Must be emotionally mature and able to function effectively under stress.
- Must possess a current NM license as a Registered Nurse or a multi-state compact license that allows the nurse to work in NM.
- BLS required.
- ACLS required and PALS preferred.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: c662fe82-c5f0-4ae5-9726-3daa0905a9e0