Sign-On Bonus $25K with 1 year commitment
- NM RN license
- Associates Degree in Nursing, Bachelors preferred
- BLS certification, ACLS preferred
- 0-2 years’ experience
About the Job:
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements, and documents nursing care
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
We know it's not just about finding a job. It's about finding a place where you are respected, valued and where your work is purposeful and fulfilling. A place where your talent is recognized, professional development is encouraged and career advancement is possible. ENNMC is an employer that will motivate you, inspire you, and allow you to grow. We are looking for the best. If you are too, we invite you to learn more and apply today!
Eastern New Mexico Medical Center provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.