RN ER Internal Contract
The Registered Nurse shall be responsible for assessing, planning, supervising and evaluating the nursing care of patients and for correlating the nursing process, the behavioral plan of care and policies.
- Diploma or Associate Degree in Nursing with license in good standing to practice as a Registered Nurse.
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Desirable characteristics include at least one year of experience as an R.N., preferably in the area of application.
- Must be able to follow directions and perform work according to department standards when no directions are given.
- Must be able to maintain therapeutic milieu within the behavioral unit.
- Must possess a current NM license as a Registered Nurse or a multi-state compact license that allows the nurse to work in NM.
- BLS required,
- ACLS required,
- PALS required,
- TNCC required, and
- SAMA required.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 8c88f6ab-99a3-40a4-abdf-3d672540fa76