RN Charge MedSurg
RN Charge- Med/Surg
Sign On Bonus Eligible!!!
Are you a Registered Nurse ready to take charge? At Eastern New Mexico Medical Center, we're looking for you to join our Med/Surg team. And guess what? There's a sign-on bonus waiting for full-time RN candidates. So don't wait, apply now!
Plus, if you're considering a move, we've got you covered with our relocation benefit.
Being a nurse is all about providing top-notch care, and we know you're great at it. To make your job even more rewarding, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, 401(k), flexible scheduling, complete reimbursement for licensure/certification, tuition assistance, and up to $20K towards student loan payments.
But we're not just about work. We're a family committed to improving lives and we want you to be part of it.
We believe that to give our patients the best, we need to be at our best. That's why we offer a range of competitive benefits to take care of you, your family, and your future.
- Sign-on bonus for qualified positions
- Tuition reimbursement and education benefits
- Comprehensive and affordable medical plans
- Student loan payments for full-time RNs
- Paid vacation and personal time
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401K plan with employer match
To join our family, you will need:
- NM RN license
- Associates Degree in Nursing
- BLS certification (ACLS preferred)
- Evaluate patients and plan, implement, and document nursing care
- Assist physicians during examinations and procedures
- Perform various patient tests and administer medications
- Promote patients' independence by establishing care goals and teaching them to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills
Eastern New Mexico Medical Center provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
At Eastern New Mexico Medical Center (ENMMC), we focus on cultivating an environment that inspires growth, empowering leadership and encourages health and well-being, not just in the communities we serve but also in the careers of those who make an impact in the lives of many. We know that understanding and addressing the wants, needs and expectations of our patients is critical to our success. And we recognize that the compassion and collaboration of our staff, physicians and volunteers are key to our continued success and are the core of our mission. We strive to create an environment of teamwork and engagement, where employees work together on continuous quality improvement with a focus on patient safety. We are looking for individuals who share this commitment and understanding. As a future employee your personal growth and development is paramount at ENMMC. Come join us in making a difference!