RN Charge Labor and Delivery
SIGN-ON BONUS FOR FT RN CANDIDATES- Apply NOW to get info!
As a Registered Nurse at, Eastern New Mexico Medical Center, you’ll play a vital role in doing what you do best - providing quality care to our patients. Our nurses enjoy a robust benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), flexible scheduling, 100% licensure/certification reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement, and up to $20K for student loan payments.
We’re seeking RN’s! Come join our family and be a part of a culture that's dedicated to improving lives!
In order to give the best patient care, we must be at our best. That’s why we’re committed to providing a range of competitive benefits for your health, family, and future:
- Sign-On Bonus for qualified positions
- Tuition reimbursement
- Affordable, comprehensive medical plans
- Student loan payments for FT RNs
- Paid vacation and personal time
- Flexible spending accounts·
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401K plan with Employer match
- NM RN license
- Associates Degree in Nursing, Bachelors preferred
- BLS required,
- ACLS required,
- PALS required,
- NRP required,
- STABLE required.
About the Job:
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements, and documents nursing care
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
We know it's not just about finding a job. It's about finding a community you can be an active part of. ENMMC is an employer that will motivate you, inspire you, and allow you to grow. We invite you to learn more and apply today!
Eastern New Mexico Medical Center provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 4d5eb800-9eae-4fed-9153-9b4d98c34021