RN Case Manager PRN
We’re seeking RN’s! Come join our family and be a part of a culture that's dedicated to improving lives!
In order to give the best patient care, we must be at our best. That’s why we’re committed to providing a range of competitive benefits for your health, family, and future:
- Sign-On Bonus for qualified positions
- Tuition reimbursement
- Affordable, comprehensive medical plans
- Student loan payments for FT RNs
- Student loan payments for FT LPNs
- Paid vacation and personal time
- Flexible spending accounts·
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401K plan with Employer match
- NM RN license
- Associates Degree in Nursing required.
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing preferred.
- BLS certification required.
- 0-2 years’ experience.
About the Job:
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements, and documents nursing care
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
We know it's not just about finding a job. It's about finding a community you can be an active part of. ENNMC is an employer that will motivate you, inspire you, and allow you to grow. We invite you to learn more and apply today!
Eastern New Mexico Medical Center provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: d1028e18-0f77-4a1d-9010-2c3d9f803e95