Registered Nurse (RN) Behavioral Health Nights FT
As a Behavior RN, you'll need to: assess and talk to patients about their problems and discuss the best way to plan and deliver their care. build relationships with patients to encourage trust, while listening to and interpreting their needs and concerns.
- As you go about fulfilling this mission, your work habits and work relationships should embody Eastern New Mexico Medical Center values. Our values ask for a deeper level of commitment, and what is asked of us we freely give because we believe in our mission.
Sign On Bonus - $7500 with 2 years commitments.
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Desirable characteristics include at least one year of experience as an R.N., preferably in the area of application.
- Must be able to follow directions and perform work according to department standards when no directions are given.
- Must be emotionally mature and able to function effectively under stress.
- Must possess a current NM license as a Registered Nurse or a multi-state compact license that allows the nurse to work in NM.
- BLS & ACLS required (New Grads have 30 days from hire date to obtain ACLS).
- CPI Certification must be obtained during week of NEO.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents nursing care.
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Other duties as assigned
- Each employee is responsible for implementing ENMMC Service Standards into their daily work:
Safety, Courtesy, Effectiveness, and Stewardship
Come experience the Land of Enchantment rich with history, culture, tradition, and the GREAT outdoor! Roswell Offers life and work balance is WELL KNOWN throughout the UNIVERSE.
Eastern New Mexico Medical Center provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.