RN - Behavioral Health
The Registered Nurse shall be responsible for assessing, planning, supervising and evaluating the nursing care of emotionally disturbed or mentally ill patients and for correlating the nursing process, the psychiatric and medical plan of care and policies. Diploma or Associate Degree in Nursing with license in good standing to practice as a Registered Nurse.
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Desirable characteristics include at least one year of experience as an R.N., preferably in the area of application.
- Must be able to follow directions and perform work according to department standards when no directions are given.
- Must be emotionally mature and able to function effectively under stress.
- Must possess a current NM license as a Registered Nurse or a multi-state compact license that allows the nurse to work in NM.
- BLS & ACLS required (New Grads have 30 days from hire date to obtain ACLS).
- CPI Certification must be obtained during week of NEO.