RN Behavioral Health Intake Coordinator
We’re seeking RN’s! Come join our family and be a part of a culture that's dedicated to improving lives! We currently have Full-time, Part-time and PRN opportunities available throughout almost all units of our hospitals!
In order to give the best patient care, we must be at our best. That’s why we’re committed to providing a range of competitive benefits for your health, family, and future:
- Sign-On Bonus with 1 year commitment
- Tuition reimbursement
- Affordable, comprehensive medical plans
- Student loan payments for FT RNs
- Student loan payments for FT LPNs
- Paid vacation and personal time
- Flexible spending accounts·
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401K plan with Employer match
- NM RN license
- Associates Degree in Nursing, Bachelors preferred
- BLS certification, ACLS preferred
- 0-2 years’ experience
About the Job:
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements, and documents nursing care
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Under the immediate supervision of the Director. Functions as the Referral and Intake with responsibilities for the day to day oversight of the Referral and Intake. This is to function, gather referral and intake data, compile reports and provide data to the Director. Responsible for providing assessments and coordinating admissions, completing pre-authorization and paperwork related to the admission. Answering the phone and taking initial calls. May coordinate with outreach liaison and provide marketing and development contacts in the community. Protects the confidentiality of the patient/therapist/physician relationship at all times.
We know it's not just about finding a job. It's about finding a community you can be an active part of. ENNMC is an employer that will motivate you, inspire you, and allow you to grow. We invite you to learn more and apply today!
Eastern New Mexico Medical Center provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2e1a5e2f-adeb-4eaa-88ea-49466005ed52