RN - AOD (Administrator on Duty) - PRN
The AOD has administrative responsibility for the management of all nursing service functions on his/her shift. He/she will lead and direct the workflow within nursing departments to ensure quality patient care. The AOD assumes responsibility for administrative decisions or contacts the administrator on call for assistance as needed. He/she will promote and ensure effective interdepartmental communication.
- Diploma or Associate Degree in Nursing with license in good standing to practice as a Registered Nurse.
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Desirable characteristics include at least five years of experience as an R.N., preferably in the area of an acute care setting.
- Must be able to follow directions and perform work according to department standards when no directions are given.
- Must be emotionally mature and able to function effectively under stress.
- Must possess a current NM license as a Registered Nurse or a multi-state compact license that allows the nurse to work in NM.
- BLS & ACLS Required.
- CPI Certification must be obtained during week of NEO.
- PALS/TNCC must be obtained within six (6) months of hire.
- NRP preferred