The Admissions Representative is responsible for all registration functions related to patients presenting for admissions, emergency care, short stay and outpatient services. This includes obtaining/verifying patient demographics information and insurance; verifying insurance eligibility; obtaining required signatures as well as the collection of applicable co-pays, deductibles and deposits. They represent the hospital as the focal point for all initial communications.
- Must be high school graduate or equivalent.
- Previous experience in customer service or health care environment beneficial.
- Strong skills required in communication and computers. Must be able to prioritize and do several tasks at once, both timely, accurately, and often with interruptions.
- Must have good judgment, be flexible with work shift and have good telephone manners.
- Knowledge of medical terminology a benefit.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: c89eb246-731c-44ed-81c6-039e720579cc