Registrar - Business Office Part Time
The Admissions Representative is responsible for all registration functions related to patients presenting for admissions, emergency care, short stay and outpatient services. This includes obtaining/verifying patient demographics information and insurance; verifying insurance eligibility; obtaining required signatures as well as the collection of applicable co-pays, deductibles and deposits. They represent the hospital as the focal point for all initial communications.
- Must be high school graduate or equivalent.
- Previous experience in customer service or health care environment beneficial.
- Strong skills required in communication and computers.
- Must be able to prioritize and do several tasks at once, both timely, accurately, and often with interruptions.
- Must have good judgment, be flexible with work shift and have good telephone manners.
- Knowledge of medical terminology a benefit.
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: f9c660fe-2f39-4339-a70e-2d3f5c5921df