Registered Nurse (RN) Nursery FT
The Registered Nurse is a sincerely caring and compassionate professional and assumes accountability in utilizing the nursing process to provide dynamic patient management. The lessons learned on Nursing unit will build a foundation that will carry a nurse through their entire career.
- As you go about fulfilling this mission, your work habits and work relationships should embody Eastern New Mexico Medical Center values. Our values ask for a deeper level of commitment, and what is asked of us we freely give because we believe in our mission.
Sign On Bonus - $7500 with 2 years commitments.
The Registered Nurse shall be responsible for assessing, planning, supervising and evaluating the nursing care of patients and for correlating the nursing process, the medical plan of care and policies.
- Diploma or Associate Degree in Nursing with license in good standing to practice as a Registered Nurse
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing preferred
- Desirable characteristics include at least one year of experience as an R.N., preferably in the area of application.
- Must be able to follow directions and perform work according to department standards when no directions are given.
- Must be emotionally mature and able to function effectively under stress.
- Must possess a current NM license as a Registered Nurse or a multi-state compact license that allows the nurse to work in NM.
- BLS required.
- ACLS, PALS & NRP must be obtained within 6 months of hire.
- CPI Certification must be obtained during week of NEO
- Each employee is responsible for implementing ENMMC Service Standards into their daily work: Safety, Courtesy, Effectiveness, and Stewardship
Come experience the Land of Enchantment rich with history, culture, tradition, and the GREAT outdoor! Roswell Offers life and work balance is WELL KNOWN throughout the UNIVERSE.
Eastern New Mexico Medical Center provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.