Registered Nurse (RN) - Behavioral Health
Sign-On Bonus with 1 year commitment
Provide professional nursing care to emotionally disturbed and/or mentally ill patients for Behavioral Health
Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents nursing care.
- NM RN license
- Associates Degree in Nursing, Bachelors preferred
- BLS certification, ACLS preferred
- 0-2 years’ experience
About the Job:
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements, and documents nursing care
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
We know it's not just about finding a job. It's about finding a community you can be an active part of. ENNMC is an employer that will motivate you, inspire you, and allow you to grow. We invite you to learn more and apply today!
Eastern New Mexico Medical Center provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
"To apply, please email email@example.com"
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: cee05c15-1090-427e-8efa-b37640049795