Registered Nurse Charge - ER Sign On Bonus up to $10K and relocation assistance up to $5K
Charge Nurse Responsibilities
- Record patients’ medical records and monitor vital signs.
- Supervising nursing staff and monitoring their needs.
- Coordinating daily administrative duties, including schedules, nursing assignments, and patient care.
- Overseeing patient admissions, transfers, and discharges.
- Mentoring and training new staff and providing support and guidance to all staff members.
- Monitoring medical charts and providing compassionate care and assistance to patients and families.
- Liaising with doctors and administrators and communicating any protocol changes to staff.
- Ensuring compliance with all health and safety regulations.
- Recording and maintaining accurate reports.
- Identifying issues or emergencies and responding in a calm and efficient manner.