- Must possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent. Certified Nurses’ Aide Certification preferred.
- Prior experience in a healthcare setting highly preferred.
- Must be able to follow directions and to perform work according to department standards when no directions are given.
- Must be emotionally mature and able to function effectively under stress.
- Must obtain BLS certification (American Heart Association) prior to hire.
- CPI Certification must be obtained during week of NEO.
Psychiatric Technician: Assists with direct patient care, including vital signs, personal hygiene, dietary needs and ambulation as needed. The Psychiatric Tech establishes a therapeutic relationship with assigned patients and facilitates the maintenance of the therapeutic milieu on the unit. Will be required to provide relief for Video Monitor Techs.
At Eastern New Mexico Medical Center (ENMMC), we focus on cultivating an environment that inspires growth, empowering leadership and encourages health and well-being, not just in the communities we serve but also in the careers of those who make an impact in the lives of many. We know that understanding and addressing the wants, needs and expectations of our patients is critical to our success. And we recognize that the compassion and collaboration of our staff, physicians and volunteers are key to our continued success and are the core of our mission. We strive to create an environment of teamwork and engagement, where employees work together on continuous quality improvement with a focus on patient safety. We are looking for individuals who share this commitment and understanding. As a future employee your personal growth and development is paramount at ENMMC. Come join us in making a difference!
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 68b4622d-b5d8-4f6a-ac9b-0ad69aa3f332