Physician Office Scribe - Ponderosa - FT
This position scribes in the presence of office physicians/mid level providers during patient visits/procedures/examination in order to provide continued patient centered care in the office.
- Certified or Registered Medical Assistant; or Medical Transcriptionist
- High School Diploma (GED) with related experience and post high school courses in Medical Terminology, Pharmacology, Anatomy/Physiology preferred
- Accurate typing or data entry skills with at least a 35 wpm typing speed.
- Demonstrated skills with Windows based programs.
- Demonstrated knowledge of medical terminology, medication, anatomy, including correct spelling.
- Experience with medical office and/or medical records documentation preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish, both speaking/writing, Medical Preferred.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: fb1cfe31-cc56-4e68-a8d9-60c7eeb35cc8