Physical Therapist PRN
The staff Physical Therapist plans, administers, and coordinates physical therapy treatments to patients from all age groups in order to maximize their potential physical functioning. Assists in managing daily operations of the department. Contributes to the development of policies, setting of standards, and revision of procedures as needed. Works closely with patients and family members to assure achievement of goals and continuity of care. Provides documentation of patient progress and reassesses and modifies goals and treatments as needed. Supervises and assists with evaluating support personnel, i.e. office staff, PTAs, and physical therapy students undergoing clinical training.
- Bachelor, Master, or Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy.
- Previous experience in all aspects of Physical Therapy is preferred.
- Must be an experienced leader.
- Experience in business development is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Computer skills are required for documentation purposes.
- Ability to develop and maintain an effective working relationship with Hospital Administration, physicians, managers, and coworkers is required.
- Must be able to follow directions and perform work according to defined standards when no direction is given.
- Must be emotionally mature and able to perform effectively under stress.
- Ability to work weekends if necessary.
- Preferably one year of experience as a staff physical therapist.
At Eastern New Mexico Medical Center (ENMMC), we focus on cultivating an environment that inspires growth, empowering leadership and encourages health and well-being, not just in the communities we serve but also in the careers of those who make an impact in the lives of many. We know that understanding and addressing the wants, needs and expectations of our patients is critical to our success. And we recognize that the compassion and collaboration of our staff, physicians and volunteers are key to our continued success and are the core of our mission. We strive to create an environment of teamwork and engagement, where employees work together on continuous quality improvement with a focus on patient safety. We are looking for individuals who share this commitment and understanding. As a future employee your personal growth and development is paramount at ENMMC. Come join us in making a difference!