Paramedic ER Tech III
The Paramedic / ER Tech III, provides advanced life support care to patients who are ill and/or injured. Assesses the extent of an illness or injury to establish and prioritize medical procedures to follow. Applies artificial respiration or administers oxygen when necessary, dispenses antiseptic solution to prevent infection, starts and administers intravenous fluids, and performs other emergency medical procedures within their scope. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.
- High school diploma or equivalent Required.
- Paramedic Course Certification of Completion.
- NM Paramedic License required.
- 1-2 years of related experience.
- BLS Required.
- PALS Required.
- ACLS Required.
- De-escalation training within 60 days of hire Required.
- NIH Stroke Certification within 6 months of hire Required.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: e7ef8c3d-638e-4ff0-8872-691051808c11