OB Surgical Technologist
Are you looking for a new career as a Surgical Technologists?
We are offering Sign On Bonuses for Experienced Techs!!
- Responsible for assisting in the care of patients under the direction of an RN.
- Assists surgical team during operative procedures by arranging and inventorying sterile set-up for operations and passing items to doctors and nurses as needed.
- Assists in preparing and moving patients and in cleaning the operating room.
- When not in the operating room will work as a patient care tech in the assigned unit.
- Must be able to follow directions and perform work according to department standards under the supervision of an RN.
- Must be emotionally mature and able to function effectively under stress.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- BLS required.
- Certified Surgical Technologist preferred.
- Desirable characteristics include at least two years of experience as a Surgical Tech, preferably in the area of application.
Eastern New Mexico Medical Center is your community healthcare provider: a 162-bed facility with inpatient and outpatient care. We believe in the power of people to create great care. We’re more than 150 healthcare professionals strong. We are a Joint Commission accredited facility.
At Eastern New Mexico Medical Center (ENMMC), we focus on cultivating an environment that inspires growth, empowering leadership and encourages health and well-being, not just in the communities we serve but also in the careers of those who make an impact in the lives of many. We know that understanding and addressing the wants, needs and expectations of our patients is critical to our success. And we recognize that the compassion and collaboration of our staff, physicians and volunteers are key to our continued success and are the core of our mission. We strive to create an environment of teamwork and engagement, where employees work together on continuous quality improvement with a focus on patient safety. We are looking for individuals who share this commitment and understanding. As a future employee your personal growth and development is paramount at ENMMC. Come join us in making a difference!
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 12431cbb-0162-4566-a517-96b98e27a414