MRI Technologist PRN
- Operates a magnetic resonance scanner to obtain images used by physicians in the diagnosis and treatment of pathologies. Selects appropriate imaging techniques and operates console and peripheral hardware.
- Enters and monitors patient data, transfers images from disk to magnetic media to produce the transparency, and develops film in an automatic processor. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Typically reports to a chief technologist or manager.
- Bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 1 year of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Requires registration with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (A.R.R.T.). Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Eastern New Mexico Medical Center is your community healthcare provider: a 162-bed facility with inpatient and outpatient care. We believe in the power of people to create great care. We’re more than 150 healthcare professionals strong. We are a Joint Commission accredited facility.
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 79ca3102-0338-464a-a4c4-0c5e19bc0d2b