Monitor Tech - Telemetry Dept -FT
The Critical Care Monitor Tech shall be responsible for monitoring of cardiac rhythms of critical care and telemetry patients and unit secretary functions in the critical care unit under the direction of an RN charge nurse.
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent and exhibit proficiency in basic heart rhythm physiology and written and oral communication.
- ENMU-R EKG Rhythm class preferred.
- Desirable characteristics include at least one year of experience in medical emergency fields.
- Must be able to follow directions and perform work according to department standards when no directions are given. Must be emotionally mature and able to function effectively under stress.
- BLS Required.
- CPI Certification must be obtained during week of NEO.