Medical Staff Credential Specialist
This is a full-time position under the direction of the Quality Director, plans, develops and organizes the operation of the Medical Staff department including credentialing, appointments and reappointments, medical staff committees, rosters, and provide support for the medical staff leadership. Primary duty includes the exercise of discretion and independent judgment regarding matters of significance.
- High school diploma or GED required, Associate or Bachelor degree preferred.
- One to three years medical secretarial, acute care, or medical affairs experience preferred.
- A minimum of one year hospital medical secretarial experience highly preferred.
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, and database software essential along with strong written & verbal skills.
- Must be able to follow directions, perform work according to department standards when no directions are given, and ability to function effectively under stress.
- Must demonstrate self-motivation. Certified Professional Credentialing Specialist (NAMSS) preferred.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 945d7fa4-7eec-40a1-b2ef-7256aa6ce424