Medical Lab Tech Laboratory PRN
The Medical Laboratory Technician/Medical Technologist is responsible for testing in the laboratory, reviews and maintains quality control and preventative maintenance records.
- Associate's degree in medical technology with formal medical technology training or qualification under CLIA Regulations.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- Desirable characteristics include at least two years experience.
- Must be able to follow directions and perform work according to department standards when no directions are given.
- Must be emotionally mature and able to function effectively under stress.
At Eastern New Mexico Medical Center (ENMMC), we focus on cultivating an environment that inspires growth, empowering leadership and encourages health and well-being, not just in the communities we serve but also in the careers of those who make an impact in the lives of many. We know that understanding and addressing the wants, needs and expectations of our patients is critical to our success. And we recognize that the compassion and collaboration of our staff, physicians and volunteers are key to our continued success and are the core of our mission. We strive to create an environment of teamwork and engagement, where employees work together on continuous quality improvement with a focus on patient safety. We are looking for individuals who share this commitment and understanding. As a future employee your personal growth and development is paramount at ENMMC. Come join us in making a difference!
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 8f926ab9-743f-4dac-b057-426e12a3850a