Medical Lab Tech Laboratory PRN
The Medical Laboratory Technician/Medical Technologist is responsible for testing in the laboratory, reviews and maintains quality control and preventative maintenance records.
- Associate's degree in medical technology with formal medical technology training or qualification under CLIA Regulations.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- Desirable characteristics include at least two years experience.
- Must be able to follow directions and perform work according to department standards when no directions are given.
- Must be emotionally mature and able to function effectively under stress.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 8f926ab9-743f-4dac-b057-426e12a3850a