Medical Lab Tech - Laboratory Part Time
The Medical Laboratory Technician/Medical Technologist is responsible for testing in the laboratory, reviews and maintains quality control and preventative maintenance records.
- Associate's degree in medical technology with formal medical technology training or qualification under CLIA Regulations.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- Desirable characteristics include at least two years experience.
- Must be able to follow directions and perform work according to department standards when no directions are given.
- Must be emotionally mature and able to function effectively under stress.
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: f9bc4f7e-184d-40a9-b4a3-f3f2fe720b03