This position performs multiple clinical and administrative functions, including financial, insurance, authorizations, medication administration, procedure assistance, patient check in, computer data input and medical documentation, and office specific requirements and follow up necessary for patient’s medical office visits and continuing care.
- Associate Degree in Medical Assisting, Medical Assisting Certificate, or High School Diploma (GED) with related experience.
- At least one year of physician office, documented medical assisting experience preferred.
- Prefer knowledge of medical terminology and office procedures, medication/pharmacology.
- Bilingual English/Spanish, both speaking/writing, Medical Preferred.
- BLS Required.
- Certified Medical Assistant or Registered Medical Assistant preferred.
At Eastern New Mexico Medical Center (ENMMC), we focus on cultivating an environment that inspires growth, empowering leadership and encourages health and well-being, not just in the communities we serve but also in the careers of those who make an impact in the lives of many. We know that understanding and addressing the wants, needs and expectations of our patients is critical to our success. And we recognize that the compassion and collaboration of our staff, physicians and volunteers are key to our continued success and are the core of our mission. We strive to create an environment of teamwork and engagement, where employees work together on continuous quality improvement with a focus on patient safety. We are looking for individuals who share this commitment and understanding. As a future employee your personal growth and development is paramount at ENMMC. Come join us in making a difference!
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 882101bb-d59c-4b42-8954-93af65362a37