LPN Med Surg
Attention night owl LPNs!
Ever thought about making a difference in your community while advancing your career? If so, Eastern New Mexico Medical Center is the place for you! We're not just any healthcare provider, we're a family united by a purpose - to enhance lives. We believe in taking care of our own, and this is reflected in our wide array of benefits designed specifically for you. Here's a snapshot:
- A warm welcome bonus for eligible applicants.
- Tuition support to fuel your continuous learning.
- Comprehensive and affordable medical plans.
- Assistance with student loan payments for full-time RNs and LPNs.
- Paid time off to recharge and relax.
- Flexible spending accounts for your convenience.
- Life and Disability Insurance for your peace of mind.
- A 401K plan with an employer match to secure your future.
What we need from you:
- A valid NM LPN license.
- BLS certification.
- 0-2 years of experience.
What you'll be doing:
- You'll assess patients, formulate nursing care plans, and document everything.
- You'll assist physicians during examinations and procedures.
- You'll help patients gain independence by setting care goals and educating them and their families about conditions, medications, and self-care skills.
- You'll use your experience and judgment to accomplish goals.
Joining us is about more than just landing a job. It's about becoming part of a community where you're encouraged, inspired, and given room to grow. We can't wait for you to bring your skills and passion to our team. Apply today!
At Eastern New Mexico Medical Center, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
At Eastern New Mexico Medical Center (ENMMC), we focus on cultivating an environment that inspires growth, empowering leadership and encourages health and well-being, not just in the communities we serve but also in the careers of those who make an impact in the lives of many. We know that understanding and addressing the wants, needs and expectations of our patients is critical to our success. And we recognize that the compassion and collaboration of our staff, physicians and volunteers are key to our continued success and are the core of our mission. We strive to create an environment of teamwork and engagement, where employees work together on continuous quality improvement with a focus on patient safety. We are looking for individuals who share this commitment and understanding. As a future employee your personal growth and development is paramount at ENMMC. Come join us in making a difference!
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2eff17eb-b191-40f3-8e72-7601b3f6e701