LPN Clinic Office
Responsible for assessing, planning, supervising and evaluating the nursing care of patients in an outpatient clinic and for correlating the nursing process, the medical plan of care and policies under the direction of the clinic practitioner.
- Must possess a current New Mexico License as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Desirable characteristics include at least one year of experience as an LPN, preferably in the area of application.
- Must be able to follow directions and perform work according to department standards when no directions are given.
- Must be emotionally mature and able to function effectively under stress.
- Must possess a current New Mexico License as a Licensed Practice Nurse.
- BLS required.
- ACLS and PALS preferred.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 080c1ce0-3ae0-4d00-bd3f-3989555425f0