Performs varied tasks involving repairs on all power plant equipment with specific emphasis in environmental control systems. Maintenance and repairs would be focused on HVAC equipment and applicable Metasys control devices.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent with some classes in trade school regarding electrical, carpentry, and mechanical maintenance.
- Desirable characteristics include two years of college, a proficiency in written and verbal communications, possess ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the public.
- Must be able to follow directions and to perform work according to development standards when no directions are given. Must be emotionally mature and able to function effectively under stress.
- Must have at least three years of experience or a journeymen trade license in pipe fitting and/or electrical wiring. Must have experience in programming and troubleshooting digital control devices.
- Must maintain a valid NM drivers license and be insurable under the company’s insurance policy in order to operate company vehicles
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 84270d44-b1db-4936-9490-a7cc0caecd76