HIM Analyst - Health Information Management
Responsible for ensuring that all medical record documentation post discharge is received by the HIM department. Assembles and audits inpatient and outpatient records ensuring that the records meet the necessary requirements of a complete legal medical record. Responsible for routing records to the coding department in a timely manner.
- High School diploma or GED Equivalent required.
- At least two years medical office experience, excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to understand hospital policies and procedures, along with regulatory agency directives.
- Accurate typing or data entry skills with at least a 25-wpm typing speed.
- Experience with medical office background preferred.
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology preferred.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 37b314a5-98a3-4ee7-8a0e-ad0f467da067