ER Tech III - Paramedic - PRN
Participates in Trauma and Emergency Management. Responsible for assisting in the care of patients in the Emergency Department under the direction of an Registered Nurse.
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent and exhibit proficiency in patient care and oral communication skills along with a Paramedic course Certificate of Completion.
- Desirable characteristics include at least one year of experience as a paramedic.
- Must be able to follow directions and perform work according to department standards under the supervision of an Registered Nurse.
- Must be emotionally mature and able to function effectively under stress.
- NM licensed Paramedic.
- BLS, ACLS required.
- PALS must be obtained within 6 months of hire.
- CPI Certification must be obtained during week of NEO.
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 9d597c85-e377-42b6-959f-032e599578bd