EMT ER Tech II PRN
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent and exhibit proficiency in patient care and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to follow directions and perform work according to department standards under the supervision of an RN.
- Must be emotionally mature and able to function effectively under stress.
- EMT intermediate or Advance license required.
- BLS required.
- De-escalation training required within 60 days of hire.
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: d3a1b5b6-e547-44b6-b740-2100d163b468