Education Coordinator - FT
- Designs, conducts, plans and facilitates educational programs for hospital staff to fulfill requirements that are deemed necessary by local and federal laws.
- Coordinates orientation programs for new staff members, develops programs to keep existing staff up-to-date, and acts as general resource for nursing personnel.
- Administrator for the online learning management system; Advanced Learning Center (ALC). Builds and assigns e-learning modules.
- Educational liaison between hospital and corporate regarding educational requirements.
- Point of contact for local healthcare education programs student onboarding.
- Works with vendors to schedule educational offerings for staff.
- Leads and directs the work of others and able to work independently on non-recurring or ongoing projects; support e-learning and education initiatives as assigned.
- Is a role model for ENMMC mission and values by actively participating in patient experience initiatives and supporting staff education needs.
- Able to prioritize workload to meet deadlines while being flexible.
- Strong computer skills with effective verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.
- At least 1 year of nursing experience.
- Licensed as a registered nurse (RN) in New Mexico or Compact State License.
- BLS and ACLS required.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: dd79c775-1ea2-4651-889f-4477b42b1b76