Director Rehab Services
Sign-On Bonus, Student Loan Contribution Payments, Licensure and Certification Renewal Reimbursements, Tuition Assistance, and More.
The Director of Rehab Services (Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Therapy) reports to their C-Suite Member. The Director of Rehab Services directs the programs and staff of the rehabilitation services department. Sets and implements guidelines for rehabilitation programs such a physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Bachelors degree in Physical or Occupational therapy is required. (Maters or Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy is preferred.)
- 7-10 years of direct experience in the field is required.
- NM Physical Therapy License is required.
- American Heart Association BLS Certification is required.
- Must be an experienced leader.
- Experience in business development is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Computer skills are required for documentation purposes.
- Ability to develop and maintain an effective working relationship with Hospital Administration, physicians, managers, and coworkers is required.
- Must be able to follow directions and perform work according to defined standards when no direction is given.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 69dc26ec-8093-4712-b468-4f0691e5a0ad