Director Rehab Services
Sign-On Bonus, Student Loan Contribution Payments, Licensure and Certification Renewal Reimbursements, Tuition Assistance, and More.
The Director of Rehab Services (Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Therapy) reports to their C-Suite Member. The Director of Rehab Services directs the programs and staff of the rehabilitation services department. Sets and implements guidelines for rehabilitation programs such a physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Bachelors degree in Physical or Occupational therapy is required. (Maters or Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy is preferred.)
- 7-10 years of direct experience in the field is required.
- NM Physical Therapy License is required.
- American Heart Association BLS Certification is required.
- Must be an experienced leader.
- Experience in business development is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Computer skills are required for documentation purposes.
- Ability to develop and maintain an effective working relationship with Hospital Administration, physicians, managers, and coworkers is required.
- Must be able to follow directions and perform work according to defined standards when no direction is given.
At Eastern New Mexico Medical Center (ENMMC), we focus on cultivating an environment that inspires growth, empowering leadership and encourages health and well-being, not just in the communities we serve but also in the careers of those who make an impact in the lives of many. We know that understanding and addressing the wants, needs and expectations of our patients is critical to our success. And we recognize that the compassion and collaboration of our staff, physicians and volunteers are key to our continued success and are the core of our mission. We strive to create an environment of teamwork and engagement, where employees work together on continuous quality improvement with a focus on patient safety. We are looking for individuals who share this commitment and understanding. As a future employee your personal growth and development is paramount at ENMMC. Come join us in making a difference!
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 69dc26ec-8093-4712-b468-4f0691e5a0ad