Clinic Radiology Tech- PRN
Under the direction of the physician, performs radiographic procedures at appropriate technical level. Performs a variety of technical procedures that will require independent judgment, with ingenuity and initiative to apply prescribed ionizing radiation for radiologic diagnosis. Assumes responsibility for designated areas or procedures as required, Recognizes the purpose of employment is to prioritize the patient as number one, and to put forth the utmost quality as a Technologist.
- Posses a diploma from an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology.
- Desirable characteristics include at least two years of experience in a hospital or medical related environment.
- Must be able to follow directions and to perform work according to department standards.
- Technologist is expected to show initiative, exhibit critical thinking and be able to work independently.
- Must be emotionally mature and able to function under stress.
- ARRT Registry in Radiologic Technology, current State Licensure. BLS required.