Charge RN - Sunrise
- Responsible for compliance with overall nursing practice standards of the specialty area (Reports to Department Director)
- Responsible for compliance with standards during assigned shift
- Uses established principles of delegation and supervision to direct the activities of all licensed and non-licensed care givers and support staff in the delivery of patient care during their assigned shift
- Diploma or Associate Degree in Nursing with license in good standing to practice as a Registered Nurse
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing preferred
Licenses/Certificates: Must possess a current NM license as a Registered Nurse or a multi-state compact license that allows the nurse to work in NM. CPI Certification must be obtained in NEO.
Sunrise Svcs - BLS & ACLS Required (New grad have 30 days from date of hire to obtain ACLS).