Charge RN - CCU
- Responsible for compliance with overall nursing practice standards of the specialty area (Reports to Department Director)
- Responsible for compliance with standards during assigned shift
- Uses established principles of delegation and supervision to direct the activities of all licensed and non-licensed care givers and support staff in the delivery of patient care during their assigned shift
- Uses independent judgment to ensure optimal delivery of patient care and appropriate use of available resources
- Diploma or Associate Degree in Nursing with license in good standing to practice as a Registered Nurse
Bachelors Degree in Nursing preferred
- BLS & ACLS Required (New grads have 30 days from date of hire to obtain ACLS). TNCC must be obtained within 60 days of hire. PALS preferred.