Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) - Med/Surg PRN
The Nursing Assistant shall be responsible for assisting in the care of patients under the direction of an RN.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- 2 years of experience as a Nursing Assistant is required. Must be able to follow directions and perform work according to department standards under the supervision of an RN.
- Must be emotionally mature and able to function effectively under stress.
- New Mexico Certificate as a Certified Nursing Assistant required.
- Must complete required departmental competencies and maintain through annual review.
- BLS Required.
- ACLS and PALS preferred.
- CPI Certification must be obtained during week of NEO.
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 6786fdbf-d8af-4b91-8f09-8916c0cc20f7