Certified Medical Assistant - Valley Health Clinic
This position performs multiple clinical and administrative functions, including financial, insurance, authorizations, medication administration, phlebotomy, procedure assistance, patient check in computer data input and medical documentation, and office specific requirements and follow up necessary for patient’s medical office visits and continuing care.
- Associate Degree in Medical Assisting, Medical Assisting Certificate, or High School Diploma (GED) with related experience.
- At least one year of physician office, documented medical assisting experience preferred.
- Prefer knowledge of medical terminology and office procedures, medication/pharmacology.
- Bilingual English/Spanish, both speaking/writing, Medical Preferred.
- BLS Required.
- Certified Medical Assistant or Registered Medical Assistant preferred.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 27582c00-026e-4216-a9fa-45b073bd0597